Saturday, September 24, 2011

20 to 28th Update

20 Things To Do Before I Hit 28
  • Weekend get away before the Sagada Trip (alone; soul search?! lol)
  • Dinner date with friends from up north (no more cancelling, ill do the organizing) - super fun! went home super late. finally natuloy na din after almost a year na pagplano na makumpleto. finally!
  • Drink till I drop (been drinking for several days now, but havent tried this one yet)
  • Intramuros photowalk (missing intramuros) EPIC FAIL! walang time for this one eh. Waley putographer lol 
  • Haircut that I'll definitely regret (i like regrets) - at talagang nagsisi ako sa pagkakagupit here and there. hayzzzz
  • Cup of coffee while watching the sunrise sa rooftop ng neighbor (our rooftop's kindda hard to reach) - nakikape ako sa rooftop ng neybor ko na nagpapahiram saken ng smartbro kapag tinotopak ung connection ng wimax ko.
  • Lomocam! Somebody promsied to send me one first week of October! Im so excited!
  • Learn basic lomography  - been reading a few tutorials on this one
  • Decide. decide. decide. (life, path to take blah blah blah) - I'm doing this pakonti-konti. Tipong pinag-iisipan lang not really planning. I'm done with planning. Yoko na magplano
  • Clean my life --I mean my closet. Dispose. Dispose. (things that arent needed anymore) a day after the original post of this 20things, nagawa ko to, andaming nadispose (mainly because hindi na kasya lol)
  • Cultivate and nurture sadness a certain flowering plant (cactus hahaha) - forgot kung anung pangalan nung halaman na un, pero nagawa ko to, just dunno kung mabubuhay hahaha
  • Steaming Hot Sex lol 
  • Write a letter (a very long letter, novel?! lol) - I've started this one already although hindi ko pa natatapos, I still have a few weeks to work on it pa naman.
  • Visit my dad
  • Go to confession  Done! 
  • Buy a new skirt  - done! hindi nga lang perfect fit nung sinukat ko na sa bahay. Sadly hindi na pwede ibalik, Shoot sa jar ni Friendship. 
  • second piercing (right ear) - may slight changes in here.. ive decided on somethin else, update and a separate post about this will be posted soon once completed na ang task hihihi - Instead of the ear piercing, I had my first and last tattoo last week. Permanent tattoo that is. Will make a separate blog post about this in the coming days.
  • Start a 30-day photo challenge (goodluck!) EKS-EKS EPIC FAIL - tinamad na ko ng sobra. I guess im really not into challenges. Ive started several challenges earlier this year, mostly writing challenges at sa dami nun, well, isa lang ang natapos ko. lol
  • Look for a regular 9-5 job (this homebased job is driving me nuts) balik tutorial hahaha still homebased work, and still not a 9-6 job. 
  • Move forward (easy to say, hardest to act upon) And im really coping...

Ive got three more things that I haven't crossed out yet. I still have plenty of time to do it. 24th pa lang ngayon. Ive less than two weeks I guess to work on it. Lol. Goodluck saken. 

2 comments:

  1. Mukhang mali ka ng bilang Lira, apat pa yata yan hehehe. maisasakatuparan ba yung steaming hot sex mo? nacurious ako. with a stranger ba ito, with an ex, with a friend o iba pa? balitaan mo kami ha hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. iba-blog mu kea un steaming hot sex mu? sa tingin q yn ang tanong ng bayan he he he

    ReplyDelete