Tuesday, September 06, 2011

On 28th with 20 and 8

A month from now, I'll be having my 28th day of existence in this world. lol. I'm not sure what to do with it, maybe just like last year's stay at home, cook a little something special for the family and spend the rest of the day in total silence. Last year I received quite a number of greetings from online friends, from FB wall posts, PM greetings to audio greetings and video.  For this year, Im wishin or I'll be hoping that those people who are special to me, will remember it.. ganun lang.. I'm not expecting any gift or something, well, I could use a single white rose as a gift pala lol. 


Now, that I'm back to being single... I guess I should be wishin for a new boyfriend now :)) Seriously though, for this year, I will not be making any wishes for myself instead, ill come up with 8 special wishes for 8 special people and 20 things to do before I reached my 28th day. 


Will be posting in the coming days.. I'll start tomorrow with the 20 things to do.. Have to think of it thoroughly first ;))

No comments:

Post a Comment