Sunday, September 04, 2011

Stop, Think, Wait A Minute

 Cliff Risk; I feel as if im at the edge of a cliff, unsure;undecided whether to move away from it or jump off. If i step back and move away from it, I will not have the chance to see the picture that’s been painted come to life. Even if I try to look back as I move away, it wouldnt change a thing. But if I jump off the cliff, I know I’ll be able to see him there, I just dont know if he’s willing to catch me or he’ll just watch me fall. Ive no way of knowing unless I try. Unless I take the risk…


--This was me two months ago... This was me.. one undecided (confused, I still am) soul. This was me having second thoughts whether to jump or move away from my happiness..




**I just hope you're willin to catch me  now that you know I've fallen for you.**


--This was me after risking it. This was me after bein undecided. This was me taking the plunge...




"I hate this kind of feeling. I wish it'll all go away. I hate it. I hate it. I hate you. I hate me the most."


--This is me now. 


I wish I have Tinker Bell's fairy dust... I wish I have magic powers...I wish...

1 comment:

  1. Sna poh Ms. Lira, sa next time na jump ka poh sa bangin, make sure poh may dala u matibay na tali, para kung joke-joke lang poh un sasalo sau, may makakapitan ka pa poh at di tuluyang malalaglag ng malalim.

    >pakelamerang fr0g<

    ReplyDelete