Sunday, September 04, 2011

Conversation

"akala mo matatakasan mo ang nararamdaman mo? At the end of the day, its what makes you happy that matters."

"what makes you happy?"

"him."

"awww that sucks. what are you gonna do now?"

"sleep. sleep it off."

"what happened ba?"

"i dont know. baka ikaw alam mo lol."



*iba-iba ang kaligayahan ng tao, what makes me happy doesnt make you happy. what makes me happy is doing the right thing. kaso sayo walang right or wrong things. magulo diba? ako ba o ikaw? hindi ko alam. basta magulo. be strong... posibleng hindi mawala ang sakit. nobody gets used to pain, u just learn how to live with it. in time, you'll cope.... in time, I'll cope..."
-- Here's me actually talkin to myself.... trying to convince myself.. trying... trying... trying...

1 comment:

  1. kng aq yn Ms. Lira, go lang aq ng go. kung san k poh masya, dun ka. Hayaan mo na un ibang elemento ng lupa, basta dun k poh sa kung san u happy.

    >pakelamerang fr0g<

    ReplyDelete