Tuesday, September 06, 2011

On 20 of the 28th After 30 days

   20 Things To Do Before I Hit 28



  • Weekend get away before the Sagada Trip (alone; soul search?! lol)
  • Dinner date with friends from up north (no more cancelling, ill do the organizing)
  • Drink till I drop (been drinking for several days now, but havent tried this one yet)
  • Intramuros photowalk (missing intramuros)
  • Haircut that I'll definitely regret (i like regrets)
  • Cup of coffee while watching the sunrise sa rooftop ng neighbor (our rooftop's kindda hard to reach)
  • Lomocam!
  • Learn basic lomography
  • Decide. decide. decide. (life, path to take blah blah blah)
  • Clean my life --I mean my closet. Dispose. Dispose. (things that arent needed anymore)
  • Cultivate and nurture sadness a certain flowering plant (cactus hahaha)
  • Steaming Hot Sex lol 
  • Write a letter (a very long letter, novel?! lol)
  • Visit my dad
  • Go to confession 
  • Buy a new skirt
  • second piercing (right ear)
  • Start a 30-day photo challenge (goodluck!)
  • Look for a regular 9-5 job (this homebased job is driving me nuts)
  • Move forward (easy to say, hardest to act upon)

1 comment:

  1. Ms. Lira, hlp kta s ibang nsa list mu, dun lng poh s steaming bath este hot sex kta hndi mhlp, hnd poh kea ng special powers q un he he he

    >pakelamerang fr0g<

    ReplyDelete