Saturday, September 17, 2011

Tag. Tagged. Tagging. Tag


I've been tagged.. Its been sittin in my inbox for like a month now.. eto finally, ginawa ko na! Sorry sa delay chello :P

o1tell me the truth, what made you start liking the person you like right now? - I like the things I don't like in him. ;)) hihihi
o2. what on your body is hurting or bothering you?  - my knee hurts. 
o3. what was your last thought before going to bed last night? - I can't remember
o4. what are you listening to?  - Jillian's crying 
o5. what’s something you’re not looking forward to? - my birthday
o6. where do you think your best friend is right now? - i dont have a bestfriend
o7. have you kissed anybody in the last five days? - zilch
o8. sex on the first date? - Yes
o9. kiss on the first date? - Yes
1o. is there one person you want to be with right now? - Yessssss
11. are you seriously happy with where you are in life? - Noooo
12. is there something you would like to say to someone? - Yessssss. A lot, actually
13. what are three things you did today? Jogged, Took a bath, Went to church
14. would you rather sleep at a friend’s or have them over? neither
15. what is your favorite kind of gum? - Bazooka =)) (meron pa ba nun?) =))
16. are you friends with any of your ex boyfriends/ girlfriends? - With my recent ex, yes, i think.
17. what is on your wrists right now?  - Silver bangle
18. ever liked someone you thought you didn’t stand a chance with? - Yesssss
19. does anyone have strong feelings for you? - I dunno. 
2o. are you slowly drifting away from someone? - I think its the other way around.
21. have you ever wasted your time on someone? - Yesssssssss.
22. can you do the alphabet in sign language? - Few letters only.
23. how have you felt today? - Stupid, Tired, Weary, Sleepy
24. you receive $60 without any reason, what do you spend it on? - Lomography!
25. what is wrong with you right now? - Pessimism.
26. is there anyone you’re really disappointed in? - Anyone and something.
27. would you rather have starbucks or jamba juice right now? - Neither. I'd rather have Bear brand, choco na gatas-gatas na choco =))=))
28. why aren’t you in ‘love’ with your last ex anymore? - I am STILL. Stupid question!
29. how late did you stay up last night and why? -  Slept at 4am. Can't sleep.
3o. when was the last time you talked to one of your best friends? - (close friend) a few hours ago.
31. what were you doing an hour ago? Was at church.
32. what are you looking forward to in the next month? - Nothing
33. are you wearing jeans right now? - No, im wearing nothing! Lol
34. are you a patient person? - I think I am.
35. do you think you can last in a relationship for three months?  - My recently concluded relationship lasted for about a month and 3 days, that was the shortest relationship I've had in my 27 years of existence. Other relationships lasted for several years.
36. favorite color? - Black
37. did you have a dream last night?  - Maybe. But I can't remember.
38. are you wearing jeans, shorts, sweatpants, or pajama pants? - I sometimes do.
39. if someone could be cuddling you right now, who would you want it to be? - PRO
4o. do you love anyone who is not related to you? - Yesssssss

Thanks for tagging Chello... pinatulan ko na, wala akong magawa eh. ;))

No comments:

Post a Comment